This three bedroom apartment is located on the 67th floor of Landmark Pinnacle. The apartment is east-facing, providing spectacular views of Canary Wharf. The apartment will be finished to a high specification with Siemens kitchen appliances, engineered timber floor to kitchens, hallways and living rooms.
Landmark Pinnacle will be London’s tallest residential tower standing at 75 storeys and one of the tallest in Western Europe. The building is located on the edge of Canary Wharf, benefiting from incredibly impressive views that extend across London’s skyline.
Residents will enjoy the use of multiple amenity spaces:
-The ground and first floors feature an elegant lobby with 24-hour concierge
- A private cinema room and multiple media rooms
- On level 27 is an imaginatively designed children’s play area that spans the width of the building
- A more formal garden area located to the west of the building.
- The 56th floor offers a residents’ lounge, Virtual Golf, pool/billiards tables, games room
- Private dining rooms
- A first-class gym complimented by Pilates studios and relaxation areas
- Level 75 is home to the development’s spectacular residents only roof terrace which offers unparalleled panoramic views across London.
*Images are of the show apartment and are indicative only.