2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

  • £189,000
  • 81 ALI
Lavister Avenue, Burnage
For Sale

2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Lavister Avenue, Burnage
  • £189,000
  • 81 ALI

Overview

Updated on September 21, 2023
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
    • Sq Ft
  • Year Built

Description

** 70% EQUITY & 55 YEARS OR ABOVE** - An appealing, two bedroom bungalow forming part of a quiet purpose built residential development on the borders of Heaton Mersey, Burnage and Didsbury. Tastefully presented throughout with the benefits of both gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, the living space in outline comprises:- Entrance lobby. living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and tiled shower room. Externally, there is an attractive rear garden and patio area at the rear and a driveway to the front. No onward chain.

The property is being sold in conjunction with Johnnie Johnson Housing Association and purchasers will be buying 70% equity, with no rent payable on the remaining 30%. A monthly service charge (currently £93.45pcm) is payable & covers the buildings insurance and maintenance of the communal areas & exterior of the building,

Arical Liveability Index

81
Schools
Outstanding
Restaurants
Good
Transport
Good
Services
Good
Groceries
Good
Safety
Good

What's Nearby?

Open in Google Maps

Transaction Nearby

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
£
£
%
£
£
£

Compare listings

Compare